Baby girl is 3 weeks old today. I can't believe how fast time flies. We are starting to get on a schedule where she sleeps at night between eating, and only naps durring the day. (Hurray!) We are on our way to getting some rest! [This is me being hopeful and perhaps a little optimistic]
Baby girl slept in till 7 today, and welcomed us with a blow out that warranted a bath before she could even get her meal. She is growing ever so quickly and already weighed 8 lbs 10 oz at her appointment a week ago. Still not much for rolls, but we are right on our way.
This cute outfit has been spit up on about 5x already this morning, but I am ever so hopeful to keep it clean enough to wear all day till she gets to see her grandparents. (She gets to see them all at some point today- Yay!)
We are loving life; with only the occasional not so much loving at the wee hours in the morning. Isn't she just so cute? I could just kiss that face all day.-Diana



4 comments:
I have spent a day kissing her... oh it was wonderful!!! there just can't be too much of that. Love the outfit. Cant believe she is already 3 weeks old, yet it seems a lifetime ago that I watched her be born..
I love this baby!!!!
Look at those gorgeous eyes!
I second Addie! Also that adorable shirt looks like something you would wear yourself :)
oh babe you are so b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l
Post a Comment