Sunday, February 10, 2013

Friends with Babies

 Yesterday was Baby girl's baby shower. My sister in laws put it on for me and did such a wonderful job. I always feel awkward being the center of attention, but I had tons of fun non-the-less. Thanks everyone for spoiling us! 

Anyways, the reason for this post was for me to talk about friends, and friends with babies. Its so fun to be at this stage of life where most of my friends are married and in the phase of planning or starting families. Here is a photo with 2 of my friends that we had over for dinner tonight. We thought a suiting name for this photo was;

 'Second trimester, Third trimester, & "Fourth" trimester'

[The "Fourth trimester" Referring to post pregnancy of me and Baby Girl ]

Speaking of Baby Girl, here is an adorable picture of her in her sunday outfit. Grandma always says purple is her favourite color; I'm beginning to think she is right!

-Diana

2 comments:

Eva said...

Love the picture. Could you send it by e-mail or facebook so I can show her off

Sheila said...

Yup.. purple is defiantly her color. I had to print this one off to put in my office. She is so beautiful