I was about to do my hair, and after a quick glance in the mirror I noticed a certain shine on the top of my head. On closer observation I found a little hair that does NOT belong! It was WHITE! A perfectly WHITE hair right on the top of my head. What?!
I guess school has got me stressed out or something.. On the bright side, going grey is better than going bald.
So there you go. I documented it; taped it in my journal. Yah, yah. Im a little weird. But seriously. Im 19 and already going grey? Thats something that needs to be documented.
What an adventure.
To add to this horrible news. Its been flippin freezing all week. I am sick and tired of it. Like -40 C freezing. When I got home I threw on my PJs and hid under my covers. Not. Even. Kidding.
Sometimes.. Edmonton bites... and when it bites, it bites hard.
Hope you are having better luck than I!
-Diana
1 comment:
yup the cold is awful. It is snowing here now and I'm ready to pack and go on a trip somewhere warm. Sorry about the white hair... you got it from your father..hahahahah. He blames his white hair on you so you can blame him.
Post a Comment