My cousin also came up to visit. Its been super fun doing things with her as well. We play cards (as seen above), stay up late making crazy videos on PhotoBooth, and go snowmobiling (we have bruises to prove it).
Yesterday was family day, so all of my siblings were home for school. We went to the town pool and went swimming, my aunt and uncles family joined us as well. It was a blast. In the afternoon we mustered up the rest of our already dwindling energy and hit the fields with the snowmobiles (and our bodies.. ouch). It always a blast to hook up the toboggan to the back of the Snowmobile and get dragged and thrown and flipped around the field... but it is also quite painful (depending on the crazy driver).
I am so happy to be home with my sisters, brother, and parents... Its kinda weird to be so close but yet so far from home (living in the city). Christmas break was the last time I had seen any of them, which I think is the longest I have ever been away from my family. Huh, I just realized that. Anyways.. I love them very much, they are so much fun, and so nice to cuddle with... Well.. My brother doesn't do much cuddling (unless I jump on him and pin him down).
Happy Reading Week!
-Diana
No comments:
Post a Comment