Today is fast sunday, and I thought a lot about my own testimony as I listened to others bear theirs. I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I love this Gospel, and I love the Prophet. I have a strong testimony of the plan of salvation, and the importance of temples. Through the temple we are able to be sealed to our families, and live with them for eternity. All of these individuals in this video now have that opportunity. I love the Temple. I love my Heavenly Father, and I know he Loves each one of us. I am so thankful for everything!
What are you thankful for?
ps. Make sure you scroll down and pause the music on the bottom right hand side of the page before you watch the video--- Enjoy!
-Diana
3 comments:
i loved that video! what a beautiful temple!
Thank you, Diana!
Thanks diana! This video made my day :)
Post a Comment