2. MY NIGHT
This is what my nights have been looking like lately....

Ya, I know. Super Fun. Enjoyable. Awesome.
All of the above?
I feel like all I do is study.
In my anatomy class last semester we learnt about stress, and how having a certain amount of stress is healthy. I think that they just teach us nurses that to try trick us into thinking that we are A-O-K, and wont burn out before we actually become nurses. Little did they know that the majority of us would out smart them, and truly realize what they are doing to us. You see, their whole goal is to make life super hard, almost impossible, so that when we become nurses, we will be so much happier to be out of school that we will love our jobs so much. Therefore, making us better nurses.
In my anatomy class last semester we learnt about stress, and how having a certain amount of stress is healthy. I think that they just teach us nurses that to try trick us into thinking that we are A-O-K, and wont burn out before we actually become nurses. Little did they know that the majority of us would out smart them, and truly realize what they are doing to us. You see, their whole goal is to make life super hard, almost impossible, so that when we become nurses, we will be so much happier to be out of school that we will love our jobs so much. Therefore, making us better nurses.
Yup. Thats my theory. But the hard part is actually getting through school to reach the point of loving my job. haha
Anyways. That my rant, while I 'veg' on my bed feeling totally relieved that I don't HAVE to study right now.
That will come tomorrow. After I sleep.
Did I mention I love my bed? cuz I do. A lot.
-Diana
3 comments:
I'm sorry life stinks right now, but just imagine in a few mere months you will be frolicking in the fields of St. Paul.
Hard work always pays off in the end. You will make a great nurse!!!
p.s. I love reading your blog.
I am so proud of you and all the hard work and effort you put into your studies and your life. Keep at it... the pay off will come. AND>..... it builds character.hahaha.. Love you
Post a Comment