Sunday, March 13, 2011

15 facts

1. 15 Facts

I always love it when people do a 30, 60, 100, (whatever) day challenge. Meaning that each day they answer a new question about them selves, with a picture. I want to do one! So bad! My problem is I could never remember to do it every day. And I don't really want to do everything on the list. So for future reference, I will randomly pick from the list, and share something with you!
Today:A picture of yourself with fifteen facts.
1) I am a teenager
2) I love to Dip things. Give me a solid and a sauce, and I'm all over it.

3) People calling "Shotgun!" drives me crazy.

4) My bed is my favourite place and the end of the day

5) I love shopping, and clothes.

6) Hair flowers make my day

7) I love photography. One day I will buy an AWESOME camera. One day.

8) Cleaning helps me de-Stress

9) I like alone time, but I hate being lonely.

10) I love to Cuddle

11) Journaling is a passion of mine. I have had a journal since I was 12

12)When ever I go to Boston Pizza I get Cactus Nachos with Pamodaro sauce.

13) My closet is color coordinated.

black, brown, grey, green, blue, purple, red, orange, pink, white, yellow.

14) I end up on FaceBook or blogger about 10 times each time I study.

15) Family is the most important to me, out of anything.


2 comments:

Naomi said...

I understand why we get along so much better now.

Christin said...

I like number two. Lol