I think one of the Best thing about having a Mac Computer, is Photobooth. Especially if you have little kids around. Its great for preoccupying kids from fighting, but it can also caus
e fights ("No I wanna be in the picture," " You're gunna ruin my video." and so forth)
I have deleted hundreds of pictures since I got my computer, and still have over 200. Its fun to distort videos and pictures. It makes for a good laugh. Here are some Videos and pictures. (make sure you pause the music on the side of the window before you play the videos.

haha, This one of my Aunt always makes me laugh. There is a Video of this too.



I think this photo brings out the best in my Mom.

So there is a Similar one to this that my brother put on FaceBook. (not happy about that) but I know there are not as many people who see this.
This is My brother and I rockin out To Justin Beiber.
Enjoy

2 comments:
I love the JB rockin out video - it really made me LOL!! I so wish you could get photobooth for a PC!!
This is Rich - WHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. SO FUNNYYYYYYYY. Nice eyes at the end Di.
Post a Comment