Im Going to Miss this Smile.
Check out those cheeks!

Yesterday was my last day at work. It was sad to leave them and give them the last snuggle and wave goodbye. I have been taking care of this little boy with Tracheostomy since October, and Im going to miss him. I have to admit, 12 hour night shifts isn't the most exciting way to spend your time. But, every morning, I got to see this smiley face, and got to snuggle Babies- Whats better than that? I also read a WHOLE lot of books, and have seen almost every episode of any show on TLC, Food Network, CMT, DIY, and everything else.
The major lesson that I have learned, is that its not easy being the 'mom', and twins can be quite the handful. If you ever have a say in the matter, don't have twins. Its double the trouble. Although they are quite cute, and love to play/beat up each other: Its also a whole lot more scheduling and juggling of hands. I loved taking care of this little boy, and I hope that the experience will be beneficial to my future Nursing.
1 comment:
That smile. I can see how you are going to miss him. He will miss you also.
Post a Comment