So when it comes down to it; I really love my family. Both sides. Uncles, Aunts, and cousins are the best. Where I live, I have 2 uncles (aunts and cousins), my Grandpa, and 2 cousins with their own families within 5-10 min. We spend a lot of time together and are used to having huge family dinners. Birthdays are always a fun time. We make a huge meal. Eat till we are about to burst, and then bring out the cake. Eating the cake is not nearly as exciting as singing happy birthday is. I know. Weird right? Not that we are very good at singing ( hardly any of us can sing on key) but thats what makes it even better. We sing as
LOUD and as
OFF KEY as we can. Usually the person getting sung to plugs their ears and just hopes for it to end. We even do this to people we are not related too. Usually Its Nicky who starts it ( you will see her in the Video)
I found this video while organizing pictures. Its from My sisters Birthday which was a while ago, but it made me laugh. We actually sang to one of my first cousins once removed last night. I hope you feel at home as you watch this. I know I do. ;)
(dont forget to pause the music on the side before you watch this)
No comments:
Post a Comment