{A few days before Christmas}
-E recieved a ride on jeep from her Grandparents, to enjoy it longer. She loves dancing to the music and being pushed around. She still hasn't figured out how to do it on her own.
Christmas Eve
-We opened Christmas Jammies before we headed over to my Aunt and Uncles for a party. Mom made us promise we would wear them to the party. So Jordan and E both matched in their sleepers. Made for a good laugh- and some people thought E was a boy. haha.
Christmas Morning
-Still in our Jammies, we got up and went in to see what santa brought us.
-E's favourite present was a set of balls from Grandma. She got so excited when she opened the bag that she was shaking and giggling. So cute!-Later in the day we enjoyed Christmas dinner as a family
-The evening brought a big crowd (No pictures) with WAY too much desert, a huge display of fireworks, games, and snowmobiling.
Boxing Day
-We went over to the church gym to try out Jordan's remote control car, and had a nerf-gun war.
-Later in the afternoon we all bundled up and used our new toboggans, and took the skidoos out for another spin.
Here are the remains of the fireworks from Christmas night. I swear they were as good as the Town's Canada Day fire works. I thought it was the finale about 3 times- but it just kept going on! So awesome. Cars kept slowing down on the highway and honking as they drove by.
Hope you had a wonderful Christmas! I know we sure did! This post concludes our Twelve posts of Christmas!
(I don't think I have ever blogged so much in one month!)
-Diana


















1 comment:
Best Christmas ever!!!!!!
Post a Comment