Sunday, December 15, 2013
Seventh post of Christmas
I love this video and how well it portrays the story of Christ's birth. After now experiencing giving birth to a child, I can better understand how strong Mary's faith was, and how willing she was to give birth to the Saviour. Even though this was a great challenge to her, and would be the cause of great joy, it was also the cause of much trial. And still answered meekly and quickly, "Behold, the hand maid of the Lord. Be it unto me according to thy word."
I should be better at having that response to things that are asked of me. What a great example she is.
And I can't help but stop to think why we put so much emphases on her riding the donkey while pregnant. YES that would be miserable, but just think about having to ride the donkey after giving birth; while caring for a new baby, and all of the other stresses that come along with that.
I hope this helps you put more CHRIST in Christmas!
-Diana
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment