Monday, December 9, 2013

Sixth post of Christmas

So I had this magnificent plan of creating an adorable Christmas countdown.  I found this on pinterest and in my head it was going to be super easy, and perfect, and adorable. Well.. it didn't turn out that way. Cutting out the numbers was such a pain, that I ended up getting lazy, and they are all different shapes and sizes. I didn't get around to finishing it till the 8th of December. Jordan even helped me cut out the ornaments, just to get it done. 



The whole idea of it, is that on each day you get to pull out an ornament (or present) and decorate the tree. I guess it doesn't really matter if its pretty, because Im sure little children will destroy it in the years to come.
We currently have 9 ornaments on the tree.... Christmas is coming s fast this year.
-Diana

1 comment:

Sheila said...

very cute. The different shapes add character. Your kids will love it for years. Good job