Monday, December 16, 2013

Month no. 11


Happy 11 months little e!

 I can't believe you will be one in a month... it seems a little bit impossible and I am quite sad that you are becoming more of a toddler everyday. Its also fun though. You are learning new things everyday and love to play. When you play by yourself you talk in your little baby language and explore all of your toys. It's the cutest thing to watch. Recently you have had more interest in  your stuffed animals, baby doll, blocks, and books. Every time I turn on your favourite song you start giggling, and bobbing up and down while moving your arms in all sorts of cool dace moves. You are getting better at playing with other babies, and have learned that its not nice to pull hair- what a relief for me! 

Words you can say are; Ball "ba", Hi, Bye "b", Boo, Wow. You like to say "Hi" to everyone, and you love the reaction you get. 
You are terrified of trying to walk. You took a few steps between Dad and me about a week ago, but since then will sit down without even trying. 
I couldn't help but capture this moment of you laying on the carpet with your bear and baby while looking out the window. Its not very often you are still like this. 


 You are such a beautiful little girl!
-Love, Mom

No comments: