I am at home- my real home- and I just love being out of the city. I love that instead of sirens, I hear birds. Instead of car exhaust I smell freshly cut grass and clean air. And I love that I can sit out in my backyard without neighbours peering at me through their window.
The past few days I have been back to work (which I LOVE). But as of now, I have a whole week off. I feel slightly jobless and worried about making money, but at the same time I feel FREE. For a whole week I don't have to stress about studying, or spend my time working. I think I might just go insane because I have no set schedule. No, thats a horrible way to look at it. I am going to LOVE it! And get everything done that I need to for the wedding... That will keep me busy.
[Ps. If you noticed... On the bottom of my blog I have a wedding count down. It says that I get married in 1 month, 3 weeks, and 2 days.. AHHH.. SO exciting.]
This weekend I went to my friend and cousin's Grad Banquet and Grad party. SO fun. They looked B-E-A-utiful! I am so proud of them and excited for them as they enter a new phase of life. High School is lame, especially here in my home town. I am SO pumped that they get to experience the real world. Its a much better world than High school, Trust me.
Also, My Fiance came to visit yesterday and left this morning. It was fantastic to see him. Oh and Guess what. Having a week off means I get to see him MUCH more than I would if I didn't have a week of.... haha.. Duh...
Oh, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!!!!!!!!! You don't look a DAY over 29. :)
(and yes this may be me sucking up)
Any Suggestions or Ideas for me for the next week? Anything I MUST do in Edmonton that I haven't done yet? Anyone want to help me do some wedding shopping?? Just give me a call! :)
-Diana
"Better a silly girl with a flower, than a silly boy with his horse and stick."... a Knights Tale

No comments:
Post a Comment