Its been a long time since I've posted anything.
I figure its understandable since my life has gotten even more crazy.
I am still in school, and on top of that have been trying to organize employment for the summer and get wedding things done. Its been busy! Planning a wedding is fun, but I don't love it as much as I had dreamed about as a young teenager. Things that I thought would be important to me just aren't as crucial anymore. My styles and tastes have changed so much that I actually surprise myself in some of my choices. No pouffy princess occasion for me! Im all for the casual classy. I am SO excited to get married. But the party details I could do without. I am slightly picky, plus apathetic about most things. Which is probably driving my mother nuts.
I will be working back at home for the summer. It was really the best, and only option I had. It will be hard to be away from my wonderful fiance so much, but I figure I can do anything for 6 weeks (or so). Wouldn't life be so much simpler if money never had to be a concern? Man, millionaires have it made.
Oh another thing. We are trying to plan a Honeymoon. But one that wont leave us even more starving afterwords when we get back to the real world. We are thinking of somewhere close that we could drive to, but don't know what would be best since we would be vacationing right at peak holiday season (AKA all prices go up, and pickings get slimmer). Currently, we are thinking of Radium Hot Springs BC. Any advice?? Cool places to go?? Ways to save money? Fill me in! We need all the help we can get!
Sorry for the lame blog post. I have kinda become lame. I guess thats what happens when you get engaged. I hope I am not 'dead to you'. I am still alive. I promise, you can take my vital signs if you want to. My blood pressure might be a little high, but there is still a heart beat, and usually I am breathing... usually.
-Diana
ps. Like my new blog update? its a little less vain because its not a huge picture of me. Now its US. Slightly less vain. Only slightly. Im sorry if it makes you jealous. I would be jealous. ;)
AND
have you noticed that I seem to only write blogs on TUESDAY lately? Weird. I will change that. Later.
3 comments:
Diana, Cody and I spent less than $2000 on our entire wedding and that included the honeymoon!
What we did was search for deals we got a really good deal at the two hotels we stayed at in Toronto and Banff. We also go an awesome deal on our rental car. We got a few freebies by telling hotel staff that we were newly weds. Contact Richard he is really good at finding deals for hotels. Look on dealfind, wagjag and groupon for coupons for resturants,and activities. It might be a hassle but Cody and I really benefited from not being completely broke. If you need anything let us know
Love your new picture.
I love the title progression of your blog. Time...Life..ENGAGED. makes me smile.
Post a Comment