Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Study?? Really?

I should be studying right now... I really should. I have a final tomorrow that I am not even close to prepared for. but I find myself not caring. It feels like I have been in school WAY to long. I am not a fan of spring courses.
So when I sit here with my books in front of me, I day dream about the summer, working, camping, and getting married. And mostly just day dreaming about the individual who I am going to marry. And wishing badly that I could see him more often.
Its only going to get worse when I start working. I will be living in a different town most of the time. Which will make the limited time we have together now, even more limited.
But thats ok. 2 more months. I can do it. Right? I need a job, and we definitely need the money. If I thought one university tuition was expensive-- just double it, and you have a whole new bucket of worries.
I am still the luckiest girl ever. So I will stop complaining, and start studying. :)
Thanks for listening.
-Diana

1 comment:

Sheila said...

pretty soon when the work day and school day is over.. you will come home to each other. No more being apart and waiting til the end of the week to see each other. Soon... very soon. Hang in there.