Thursday, June 16, 2011

Dear John...

.... I mean Ben.

Haha, I have always wanted to do this. NO I do not have a missionary that I was dating, and NO I never had anything beyond friendship with this fella, but its just so darn fun to write a dear John letter- and with a real wedding invite to boot! Its just that much more cliché. Most of the stuff in this letter is fabricated. I think it would be much more worse if this was a REAL dear John letter. But its not, so I don't feel bad at all. I think he will get a good laugh out of it, and just shake his head at me. Maybe he really wanted to get 'dear Johned' as well, and I am just making his life. We will see. Anyways... here is my letter.. Enjoy!

Well that was fun. 
-Diana

3 comments:

Ginamarie said...

you make me laugh Diana and I love that about you!

Barbara M said...

Great letter Diana. I hope Ben isn't too disappointed (haha)

Naomi said...

BAHAHAH!!! That's awesome. Now I really want to write one...