Yesterday was some Sunday. And some Sun(ny) Day.
As soon as I woke up yesterday, I knew it was going to be a swell day. Conference this weekend was Amazing! I laughed, cried, and felt the spirit so strongly! Click here to watch and listen to the prophet and the lords apostles teach and share revelation.
What else made this day so awesome you may ask? FAMILY. My family came to visit me! (except for Dad... sad). It was so good to see them, I hadn't seen any of my siblings since reading week- and that feels like it was forever ago! It was a beautiful sunny day. We went on a walk down into the ravine, and had a blast throwing snowballs, laughing, teasing, and skipping.
| In the Mill Creek Ravine |
![]() |
| What a cutie! |
| I Love my sister! |
![]() |
| <3 Singing songs around the Piano <3 |
| Jenga! |
I love my Family!
-Diana


2 comments:
love the pics- looks nice there too!!
I'm so happy that we had so much fun. I look forward to more fun times like that. It warmed my soul and I was so happy after a great day. Love you tons!!!
Post a Comment