See these AWESOME Individuals?
I miss them.. Lots. My youngest sister called me yesterday, in tears. She told me she misses me.
My heart kinda broke a little.
I wanted to pick her up and kiss everything better. but I can't. And thats hard.
I miss home. I want to be with my family. Life is crazy. So I can't. I just have to stay in Edmonton and stress out about life. Bummer.
This makes me thankful for eternity. I can be with these crazies forever. and Ever. and Ever.
I am thankful for Family
-Diana
1 comment:
sorry we made you feel sad. I just knew that she would feel better if she could hear your voice. We love you and miss you so much too. We are happy for you and know that your life is amazing and full of great things and great people. I was touched to know how much she misses you because it shows the depth of her love for you. Thanks for being so willing to sooth her heart and talk to her even though she mostly nods at what you ask her....
Post a Comment