This post is going to be a little bit of a rant.
Are you Ready?
.......
...
Today has been one of those "no good dirty rotten bad days," or however that phrase goes. It snowed today. ALL day. 10 cm!! What?! I was SO getting used to the sunshine, and nice walks down in the ravine. But NO. Edmonton likes to punish us just right when we are starting to feel happy again. Do you know what else happened this morning? All of my yogurt that I have left is Blueberry. Which is pretty funny actually. I dislike Blueberry, and I always put it back if I grab one, so it figures that I would have about 6 of them in there, just waiting to be eaten. [I didn't take a yogurt to school today].
Also, I am right in the middle of Final Week. My Favourite (Not). I have been studying for HOURS and DAYS and it just never stops! at least not for another week. I was at the school from 8:30- 5:30 today studying Microbiology. And I still have about 3 hours to go. AND I haven't started studying for my final that is tomorrow afternoon. Crap.
Why did I choose nursing?! Arts would have been so much easier.
So here I sit, on my bed. Procrastinating and whining as I look out at the street while my neighbour plows his sidewalk.
Sorry this Post is so depressing and dumb. I really have nothing else to talk about.
On the bright side. My bed is super comfy, my PJ's warm, and my socks are fuzy. That just makes life seem so much better.
-Diana
2 comments:
and your momma loves you!!
Were you having a "terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day"?
Post a Comment