Monday, October 6, 2014

T- Month No.1

Time flies when your having fun. It also flies when you are exhausted and sore, and have 2 little ones to take care of. My nights are longer, days shorter, and my life fuller. I really can't express my joy as I look into this little guys face or hold him close. Babies are a wonderful gift. 
T is a month old, and growing so fast. I am not sure how much he weighs, but he is wearing 0-3 month clothes, and size 1 diapers. He has a few fussy times of day, but overall is a good baby. He sleeps most of the day with an hour here and there of awake time. He usually sleeps well during the night between feedings, but every once and a while keeps me up more than I would like. When he is awake, his eyes are open wide and his eyes go a little crazy sometimes. It makes us laugh. 
E loves her little brother and constantly asks to hold him. Every once and a while when she gets feeling bored or neglected she likes to "poke" the baby. Which includes poking, as well as squishing. Most of the time she is good with him and likes to lay beside him on the floor and rock him in the baby swing. She asks for him first thing when she wakes up in the morning and after her nap. 





I sure love my cute baby boy.
-Diana

No comments: