Halloween night we headed to Jordan's sisters house for a huge party. Lots of cousins were visiting this weekend for family events, so it was a mad house full of people. We ate a delicious pot luck meal, and then got all of the kids dressed and ready to go trick or treating. I didn't get a picture of all the kids together. I don't think the would have even all fit in one picture, but I got one of E and T. Dad took E out to a few houses. Jordan said she enjoyed it, but was a bit confused with the whole thing. She would get shy at the door and wouldn't say anything, and also tried to walk into a few peoples homes. Didn't make sense to her that she was visiting so many people, only to leave as soon as she got to the door and they gave her treats.
T hung out with me and the other babies and adults at the house. What a cute pumpkin!Here is a photo of the 3 cousins born in the last few months. All adorable in their halloween costumes.
Happy Halloween!
-Diana

No comments:
Post a Comment