Sunday, April 21, 2013

Nursery

I took some photos of the nursery the other day and thought I would share. I had fun sewing curtains and making other things while I was pregnant. I made the quilt when I was first pregnant to get my mind off being sick. Since we didn't know the gender of our baby yet, I just went with yellow and aqua. (You cant see the back of the quilt, but its made of the same yellow polka dots on the giraffe below). The curtains ended up being the same colors, because heaven forbid we had a boy and he had to suffer with pink curtains. I dressed up the blue bird fabric with yellow and aqua buttons along the top. The rest of the decor is very simple, and mostly yellow and gray. I sewed up the framed giraffe with left over fabric, and framed some other cute printables. (Well, I maybe just 'borrowed' an idea off of etsy for the 'you are my sunshine' phrase and made my own on photoshop)




Anyways, thats Baby-Girls room. She has yet to sleep in her crib over night. I just love the convenience of her sleeping in her cradle right next to me. But im sure she will get lots of use out of the nursery soon enough. 

-Diana

2 comments:

Unknown said...

such a cute room. You have a talent for making space feel so cozy and warm. This is mom by the way. On Kezi's account.

Unknown said...

I love your nursery. You did an excellent job. You have great taste, we have matching crib. Lol.