Baby Girl is 3 months old already!
I know I've said it before, but boy does time fly. I can't get over her grins and giggles. She loves to be bounced, and can work up quite the laugh if she is in the right mood. Her favourite songs are "You are my Sunshine", and "If you're happy and you know it". Toys are starting to become more fun, and she can entertain herself for quite a while with rings and toys that hang in front of her. She loves bath time and cuddles. She can hold up her head fairly well now, and has tried out her bumbo chair a few times. Im afraid that she is starting to get shy, and has started to cry occasionally when a 'stranger' holds her. First time was out at Grandmas house when she was bombarded by faces she didn't recognize. Both Jordan and I were painfully shy as children, so this isn't too surprising. She is still a good sleeper and will sleep for about 10 hours with 1, maybe 2 feedings durring the night. Sure makes for a happy Momma. I love this little girl!
-Diana




3 comments:
they grow so fast!! it's really not fair. ha.
that last picture is adorable; her cute smile & big, beautiful eyes.
Oh how I love this little girl. 3 months has gone too fast.. slow down. Let us enjoy your cute little stages longer. Gramma needs to kiss you again.. just sayin.
She is so adorable! I love all the cute outfits that you put her in.
Post a Comment