Friday, April 5, 2013

Baby comparison

My mom did a comparison of pictures of baby-girl and myself on her blog. Since it is private, I thought I would just steal the photos and do a blog post of my own. And then I thought that I should do a comparison with her Dad as a baby too. BUT, we have no baby pictures. Except for a couple on a movie slideshow my brother in law made for our wedding. So his picture is a photo taken on my camera of the video on my computer screen... Which is why the quality is so bad.. haha.
Baby Girl and Mom:

Baby Girl and Dad:

So I can see bits of pieces of both of us in her. But Im kinda excited that she looks a little like me, because for the longest time everyone always said she looked just like her Dad. (Which isn't a bad thing of course). She definitely has my "old man" hair line I had as a baby.. poor girl. 

-Diana

3 comments:

Unknown said...

She has your beautiful smile!!!!! I knew I could see you in her when she would turn a certain way or I would see you when she smiles . Either way.. no matter who she looks like or how much of either of you we see... she is a beauty and totally adorable!!

Unknown said...

oh this was mom by the way.. kezi is logged in not me

lauren said...

it's really incredible how much she resembles both of you! she is such a beautiful baby. you'll have to have lots more. :)