On Friday we headed down south to Grandma's house. Our days were filled with way too much chocolate, making delicious food, relaxing, studying (poor Jordan), playing with cousins, an easter egg treasure hunt, decorating easter eggs, naping on the lawn in the sun, playing games outside, visiting great-grandmothers, and so much more. Oh, did you notice I mentioned laying on the LAWN in the SUN? What a treat from the snowy north. Naping in the sun is one of my favorite things. I think Baby-Girl liked it too, although she wasn't a fan of the bright light in her face.

I made myself a maxi skirt the other day, and decided to whip up an easter dress for Baby-Girl as well. So we ended up matching.
Here is a family photo from our Sunday. Its the best we could get with the camera on timer sitting on the deck, and a baby who was slightly chilly. (Hence the scowl). Cute none-the-less!


1 comment:
You are all so cute
Post a Comment