Thursday, October 4, 2012

Title-less

This post is title- less because I really have no rhyme or reason to this post, I just feel like saying something (or nothing). 

This morning I went in to the lab to drink some horribly sweet orange pop, waited an hour, and watched the lab tech poke me and draw my blood (I have always loved watching people put needles in me). Drinking the 'pop' on an empty stomach made me quite ill. I was maybe going to go to work for a few hours this morning, but decided not to since I was feeling queasy. And its too cold outside. So instead I drove Jordan to school, changed back into my PJ's, made some hot chocolate and cuddled up to a movie. (A very sad movie, I might add- I think Im cried out for the next while).
This afternoon I felt a little more ambitious and cleaned the house while making buns. --  Im still in my PJ's... but no one really cares.
Little Miss frump is getting bigger and bigger. I think I am actually starting to look pregnant and not fat! Maybe? She moves and kicks all the time now, and yesterday I was "enjoying" some Braxton hicks. Wahoo. 
Its so fun to watch my stomach move in waves (usually when Im trying to fall asleep) as she wiggles around. Occasionally she kicks my bladder, but other than that, no issues so far. 
I love being pregnant. 
Its like having an excuse to get fat. And everyone gets happier the fatter you get! 
I would be OK if this stage just slowed down a little. I am running out of time and feel frantic to work enough hours and get everything done. 
I am in awe of how blessed I am. I need to get down on my knees more often and more fervently to thank my Heavenly father. I have lost some good habits with this pregnancy. I always feel too tired worn out at bed time to really put a good effort into my scripture reading and prayers. 
Anyways. Hope you don't feel like you just wasted your time. Love ya.

-Diana [& frump]


3 comments:

Eva said...

I love reading your blogs.
Keep enjoying being PG

Sheila said...

You look beautiful and I'm so glad you are enjoying this experience. Maybe it's me hurrying the time for you cause I want to meet her and be her gramma.

The Stannix's said...

I am not a fan of that orange drink either...However I am definitely a fan of PJ days! Glad things are going well with the pregnancy! Exciting!