10 (or so) weeks left...
Thats Insane.
I now officially look pregnant enough that people feel they can ask me if I'm pregnant, "ate too many burgers", or when Im due. I love it that I have passed the "has she just gained 20 lbs for no reason or is she pregnant?" stage.
Jordan and I were able to attend a broadcast of the Calgary Alberta Temple dedication today. It was so wonderful. Definitely something I wont forget.
-Diana
ps. I have started to notice more signs of "Pregnancy Induced Brain Cell Loss". It took me 20 min to figure out how old I am. I forgot how to use my Debit card. I always loose things that are right in front of me. Ya... Kinda embarrassing.

1 comment:
I do those things and I'm not pregnant... except maybe the debit card thing. lol. thats pretty bad. :p
Cute picture!!!
Post a Comment