Pregnancy Progress
-Can no longer see my toes without bending forward
-Feel like my skin in stretching more than its supposed to
-Belly is looking cute and round
-Some people tell me I look tiny, others say huge... So I really don't know which. but I feel HUGE
- Frump likes to Kick and roll a round a ton (unless Dad wants to feel the action)
- Feeling achy & sore.. but only my feet, legs, butt, hips, back, neck, shoulders, and head... :P
-I usually can't stay up past 10:30 pm
-Time is flying by SUPER fast
- I am trying to get everything done for Christmas, while I still can
- Trying to pick out names (This is HARD)
- Dressing warm/fitting into coats is becoming more difficult {Curse you Cold weather!!}
-Loving working, but get tired half way through the day and want a nap!
-Getting nervous to be a 'Mom'. (Isn't that for older, more mature people?)
- Super excited to meet this little dark haired, dark eyed baby girl. (At least thats what I'm expecting.)
-Craving: Chocolate, Milk, Chocolate Milk, Soup, Potatoes(mashed, fried, greasy... etc.)
-Diana

2 comments:
I see a couple toes sticking out still... so you aren't too big yet. From here gets so exciting. enjoy the journey. It all goes by too fast.
Hahaha I love this picture!
Post a Comment