Fall in Photos
I Love Fall. I just love it. Every time I walk or drive down the street and see the trees changing colors, it makes my mood great. The first photo is one I took today just a block away from my apartment. The others are from a couple weeks ago out at my families' acreage. Oh I just love fall. The only negative thing about fall, is that it means winter is on its way. I am not looking forward to bundling up, scraping windshields and getting stuck in the snow. Lets hope its another mild winter. (Especially with little miss frump on the way).
-Diana
oh and if you would like to join me in a flash back- Here is last year. I loved fall just as much then as I do now!



3 comments:
I love the fall too. Our big tree is so yellow and starting to lose the leaves.. hurry home for some pictures of the family in front of the tree. TRADITIONS!!! Got to love it.
I read your blog all the time. Love it.
Post a Comment