We are so excited!
I have been thinking it's (she's) a girl for quite a while. Jordan was still rooting for a boy. We placed a bet before our ultrasound, and he ended up having to buy me a Mint Oreo Blizzard. A friend of ours owes me a blizzard too (lane... Don't forget!!). We feel bad that we have been calling her "frump" for so long, but I think that name will stick for a while.
I went to some outlet stores today and loved looking at all of the little girl clothes. Haven't spent any money on her yet, but Im sure she is going to be spoiled.Well thats the big news.
-Diana

3 comments:
oh ya she will be spoiled... I'm on it!
Just like me :) I'm having a girl too!!! That is super exciting! (And yes there are sooooooo many cute little girl clothes!!!)
AHH!! I am so stinking excited for little miss Frump!
Post a Comment