Wednesday, August 29, 2012

21 weeks

Bam. Heres my baby bump. 21 weeks and 1 day. 

Other news: My father in Law passed away this morning after a struggle with cancer. Its so sad to say goodbye. He is an amazing man, and even only in the year and a half that I knew him, I learned so much from his example. I have always felt loved by him, and so has everyone else that he knows or has befriended. Thank you for raising such a wonderful son and teaching him all of the things you know are important. Take care of my baby till he or she comes to join our family. Love you
Taken at our Wedding last year
-Your Favourite Daughter in Law ;)

3 comments:

Naomi said...

You popped! I'm sorry to hear about your father in law. He was at my house when I was being born. I don't remember much of him other than he was very kind and always smiling about something.

Sheila said...

cute bump. I think that little bug-a-bug needs to hang out with me. Can't wait to see you in a couple days.
So sorry about Dick. We were all touched by him and his example and his awesome, amazing spirit. I'm so glad we have a part of him in our lives through Jordan and now through bug-a-bug.

The Stannix's said...

Cute bump! You look great! Sorry to hear about your father in law. Thinking of you guys!