This past Sunday was our first anniversary. Because it landed on Sunday, and I worked a night shift on Saturday, we celebrated on Friday. I did my hair, and went all out on my makeup (which hasn't happened for a LONG time.. I blame pregnancy). We went out to dinner at Milestones and afterword watched Brave at the Cinneplex. It was so fun to spend the evening together. I can't believe a whole year has already gone by.
(Yes, we are THOSE people who take pictures of us eating our food on special occasions.)
The next morning we went to the temple together. It was so wonderful to go and enjoy the peace and re-charge my spirit.
Happy 1 Year Babe. I love you more than ever!
ps. Notice my belly in this one? If you compare the 2 photos.. there is definitely a difference from a year ago- haha.
pps. Here is a photo of the card that I made Jordan. I coupled it with a Jar of gummy frogs, and 2 foam swords. All for my Prince Charming. :)
He got me some beautiful Flowers. :) :)!! I love Flowers.
-Diana



1 comment:
You guys are so cute!! Congrats on 1 year!!!
Post a Comment