Tonight we went down to the Legislature grounds and waded in the pools. Being an evening on a weekday, it was fairly empty. It was nice walking through the pools, and occasionally splashing each other. I always forget how nice our city really is, especially in the summer. I completely forgot about some of the festivals going on that I wanted to go to, but I guess life has been a little busy. As you can see, I am getting larger. Im hoping that it will become a cute round belly, but for now it still looks like I ate WAY too many turkey dinners and have been enjoying the couch too much. 
I hope to take advantage of the rest of summer, which is only a few more weeks! Ill still be working, but Jordan will be going back to school, and he wont have as much free time in the evenings. Sad day. Im kinda sad about not going back to school in september. (Im still registered so I could always change my mind.... haha). But with a baby on the way, working is best. Im hoping to get another job, so hopefully I will be busy.
Hope you are enjoying your summer!
-Diana
1 comment:
you guys are so cute... all three of you!!!!!
Post a Comment