Thursday, February 9, 2012

NS not SN

This Drawing makes me smile. It MUST be Jordan and I.

Clinical is going well. Busy all day running around; Blood Glucose Monitoring. Bathroom. Vital Signs. Bed bath. Bathroom. Charting. Call Bell. Breakfast trays. BM. Catheterization. Feed Lunch. IV bag change. Running, Standing, Running. Ext. 
I don't know how nurses manage to take care of all of those patients and get everything done. I can't even keep up to them. 

Hope you are doing well,
-Diana

Ps. Explanation of the tittle: NS stands for Nursing Student. NEVER put SN in the charting.. Because then you are obviously a Stupid Nurse.

3 comments:

Desirée said...

I enjoyed that I knew the NS vs. SN. I totally understand the running around and getting everything done. I wish there was a pause button for life.

Sheila said...

I love your picture. Totally you guys. Right down to the flushed cheeks. I'm glad you are so in love. Makes my heart smile.

Christin said...

Oh my goodness! It does look like you guys! So cute!!