I truly believe my place is in the home. Today After Lecture I felt so overwhelmed and crazy nervous for this next nursing clinical rotation. It is incredibly skill based and stressful. I feel like I have forgotten every bit of knowledge that will come in handy. AH!
So I came home and did laundry, cleaned the kitchen, baked bread, and had random bursts of crazy studying trying to remember things. Cleaning and doing "wife" thing just makes me feel SO much better.
-Diana

3 comments:
Where are you at for your next rotation? Oh and you got this. :)
chin up girl... get your panic out of the way and you will be great. You are great at everything you do!!! I know I would want you as my nurse... and you can bake and cook for me anytime- really- Please!?!?!?!?!
Love ya!!!
I know you can do the job just fine. Love you.
Post a Comment