Sunday, February 5, 2012

Auntie!

Today I became and Auntie, again. Last time I became and Auntie I all of a sudden had 4 nephews and 7 nieces (which was so wonderful). But today I got to hold a brand new baby and kiss his little head and look at all of his tiny fingers and toes. Check out that head of hair! He is adorable, such a perfect baby. I just cant get over how cute he is. Congrats to the lucky parents!
Oh I just love babies.
-Diana

2 comments:

Sheila said...

Oh my goodness he is adorable!! So happy for Tiffany and Alex. Glad you guys got to go have snuggles.

Cody and Mimi said...

Yay! he is so cute. I suspected she was in labour when I didn't see her at church yesterday. You will have to come see your second cousin as soon as she is born too. 20 days left.