Thursday, January 20, 2011

Ruffles = Best Day Ever.

Today was one of those days.
All around great. I woke up this morning and thought to myself, "This is going to be a good day, I know it."
It was. (Probably because I made it that way)
I think it had to do with the fact that a wore a new shirt today. That has ruffles on the top. How could a day not be awesome when you are wearing a ruffled shirt? There is no possible way.

This is why today was great. Among other things. (I think that these days should be recorded)

1. Didn't sleep in
2. Actually did my hair- And wore a Ruffled shirt
3. It is SO nice outside! {comparatively}
4. Caught my bus on time
5. Was somewhat productive during my break
6. Communications class was fun
7. It was so nice that I walked home when I missed my second bus on the way home. (which would usually irk me)
8. First day of Institute :]
9. Friends

And now, I have to stop procrastinating and get some homework done before I go to sleep and face tomorrow. But tomorrow is Friday, so it should be another great day. :)
Fridays are always great, right?

Was today the best day ever for you? If not, maybe you should wear ruffles tomorrow.

-Diana

No comments: