Sunday, October 10, 2010

Home for Thanksgiving

Home= Awesome.
Friday afternoon a friend of mine picked me up and we headed out of the city. I love the country. There is something about it that just calms me and makes me feel at home. Saturday I went around the house and yard taking pictures of things that I love about home. These are just a few of them. I also took some of Mom cooking yummy food, dad working in the shop, and crazy photos of my siblings.
This is Bell and her Colt Rockie. He is getting so big!
In the photo bellow you can see Little John just trying to keep up. Haha, such a funny looking guy. His winter fur is just starting to come in (In patches).
I love this Barn by our house. It belongs to our neighbours, but I definitely classify it as part of my 'home'. I have enough photos of it I could probably claim it.

My Aunt and Uncle came up from calgary to spend the weekend with us. This is a photo of my sister and aunt.
And what isn't better than clothes hanging on the line and piles and piles of wood sitting in anticipation for fires in the stove. I don't think there is anything... Nope, not much.

So Thats a sneak peek of the things that occupied my 'memory making' photos. I hope It makes you home sick for my house, Come and Visit Any time!! (I may not be here, but then again I might)
Come on Over!

1 comment:

Barbara M said...

Its those memories of home that will sustain you at school and when life gets rough.