Sleep in a bit later, let your dreams run wild. Laugh at things that make no sense, take joy in your comfortable slippers. Don't do your hair, wear comfortable clothes. Take joy in your daily tasks. Thank God for your blessings, recognize the you have many. Eat comfort food, take your time. Notice creations all around you. Bundle up warm, go for a walk. Pick a weed that looks like a flower. Sit on a park bench, while studying your notes. Look at the beauty around you. Watch the people, busy with life; old people walking their dogs, kids walking home from school, thin people jogging. Imagine the leaves are all camouflaged butterflies, just waiting for you to come close till they flutter away.
Take a moment. Think about what you think about. Who are you really? Did God make you this way? Ponder your life, your friends, your family. Did you make good choices today? What will time bring? Will I always be who I am right now?
Now with all of your questions come to a conclusion, that you wont come to one. Life is a test. You see this. You know this.
Get to know yourself today. That's what I did.
3 comments:
like I said.. you are amazing!!!
what a great thinker you are. Enjoy your blogs. Love you.
i love this!! (also i love your blog!) :) i will have to take some time and do this, hope things are going great for you at school and life is good!
Post a Comment