Sunday, October 10, 2010

Capture Thankful Memories

Today we had thanksgiving dinner.. MMMM.. We went out to my uncles place and gorged on food, and hung out. My cousin just got this AMAZING camera, so I just HAD to take some photos. These are 3 of my cousins. There weren't any other girl cousins in our age group there. We are all close friends, and I love that. My family is one of my favourite things.

Here is a picture of us trying to imitate the Beatles, but on a highway instead of a cross walk. Oh well. We did our best.




We have this thing with totem polls that we did in the past.. So thats what this is.
Monkey, Fish, Bear



I am Really Loving how these photos turned out. Definitely print worthy.
Tomorrow we are planning on doing family photos. Hopefully the weather holds up.
Maybe I will post them if I get the time.
I am going into Midterms next week (AHH)
So I doubt I will have time. This is just my Sunday day of rest right now. And I am at home :)
Its been a great day. Full of food, laughs, family, and photos that captured the happy moments.

1 comment:

Barbara M said...

Oh the things cousins do!