Wednesday, November 3, 2010


Happy Halloween!

How was your halloween? Mine was pretty awesome.
I dressed up as a cow girl. Which was super easy, I didn't have to buy anything. I only had to borrow things from home, and pull out one of my plaid shirts. I really felt totally normal. Anyways... There was a YSA dance that night. The music sucked, but it was fun to see all of the costumes. There were some pretty good ones!


Here is me and my cousin Tinkerbell
Here is Poison Ivy (I did helped her with her costume and make up), My roommate the Japanese woman, me (the CowGirl), and my other roommate the Ninja.

I also went to a Spooktacular Haunted walk that weekend. And I didn't scream like a little girl at all (haha, NAT). our whole group was a bunch of screamers, which made it a whole lot scarier and fun!
What did you do this Halloween?

1 comment:

Barbara M said...

You make a great cowgirl. To bad you are allergic to horses. Maybe you can be a real "cow" girl and saddle up the cows instead.

Talia and her friend went as Thing 1 and Thing 2. The funniest part was that everyone just figured they were twins anyway.