Friday, November 19, 2010

"Best Day Ever"

This has become a phrase I use a lot. Even if my day is kinda crappy, or things haven't been going well, as soon as something awesome or great happens I say "Best day ever."
This just helps me count my blessings and realize that a day can be great because of simple things.
Things that have made my days the "Best Day Ever!"

- Guy singing really loud on the bus
- Northern Lights (Last night!)
- Baking with my roommate
- Family Home Evening
- Sunshine
- Freshly Fallen snow
- Making new friends
- Finishing a project or essay
- Bus comes right when I get to the stop
- Getting an awesome grade
- Wheat Bag ( So Cozy and warm)
- Finding lost bobby pins
- A friendly (Not cranky) bus driver
- Hot Chocolate
- Friends who want to hang out with me
- Talking to my Family
- Receiving an Award ( Yay for free money $$)
- Getting Flowers! ( I LOVE fresh flowers!)
- Going home <3
- Missionary experiences
- An Email from my English Teacher cancelling class on the Day I decided to skip
- Sleeping In

So, Basically, even though not every day is the best. Small things that happen are the best. I could write a list probably twice as long about the crummy stuff, but who wants to focus on that?
What makes your day the "Best Day Ever"?



-Diana

2 comments:

Eva said...

Reading your blog and knowing what a great family I have.

Sheila said...

when you come home to visit!!!