Saturday, July 24, 2010

Girls Camp

This Weekend I went along to Girls Camp. You're probably thinking "What? Didn't you finish Young Womens?". Yes, yes I did. But this year there were only going to be 2 Young Women there (which ended up being 1) So it was turned into a Mother/Daughter
Camp. I got to tag along because my Mom is the
the YW Presidency. Because Josi was the Only YW and she was already a 2nd year leader, w
e didn't have to do any certification, and it was really relaxed. It was awesome. We make Cr
afts and decorated the tent, ate tons of food, went on a 'hike' that was more like a walk, and had lots of laughs. Josi and I got a whole trailer to ourselves.
The next Day was the main event.
We went to a close by lake and went boating and tubing. It was super fun. Its had been a while since I had gone tubing, and we all had a blast. We we all pretty sore after, and I had hurt my back. It was So bad that
I got stuck laying on the ground and couldn't get back up with help, ouch. But other than the pain, It was totally worth it. This morning we all woke up pretty sore, and it took us a long time to break camp. As soon as we got home I went down to my room and laid down on my soft bedOh it was Heaven. I slept for way longer than I should have. So far I haven't cleaned anything up, or even showered (gross) But I am still too stiff to really be motivated.

The Shower is Calling my name, and everyone else is Cursing it.

No comments: