Wednesday, July 14, 2010

SURPRISE

Happy Birthday Nancy
Nancy turned 17 on Monday. I planned a last minute surprise Birthday for her. People came, food was made, Nancy was surprised, all creating a great party. My youngest sister helped me pick out the colors (lime green and purple) which ended up looking mysteriously like a Barney cake, AND I had to use powdered eggs so it ended up pretty crumbly. But I guess its the thought that counts. (I am probably destined to be a horrible baker)
Nancy is an amazing girl who is a great friend. Everyone who meets her loves her instantly. She may seem a little shy, but once you get to know her, you find out how fun she is. Im Glad that we were able to make this day specail for her. One Year Older and Wiser too!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY .... to YOU

No comments: