Sunday, July 11, 2010

Im a Mac


I got a MacBook Pro!! Im so excited to just start going to school so I can start writing essays on it! Haha, alright, alright. I'm not so excited about the essays, but I do love my computer. We have definitely become an apple family. It all started about 4 years ago when I got a silver Ipod Nano for christmas. Dad has always wanted to get into Mac computers, but the price was always a problem (which it will always be). But with the Pros and Cons all listed, I guess Apple came on top over Microsoft. Dad purchased a MacBook Pro about 1-2 years ago, and has been hooked ever since. He now has Apple TV(which i find pointless, don't buy it), and an Iphone. Jeff and I got the new Ipod nano's for christmas last year (Mine orange, his Green). Mom-who was starting to feel a little left out- got a Ipod touch for Mothers day. (It was going to be for her Birthday but Dad was too excited to wait to give it to her).
I had been planning and saving this year to get this computer for myself. Its totally awesome being a MacBook owner. Not that you need it to be awesome, its just a computer. I also got a free Ipod Touch with it. I got the smallest one. I figured if it was free, I wasn't spending more for a bigger memory. I didn't really want it because I have my other Ipod, but its actually quite handy. I used the Scriptures App in Church today, and it was totally awesome. Although I do like the feel of my comfortable, worn Scriptures.
Our family computer has been having major problems. Dad finally got fed up with trying to fix it, so he did the most sensible thing that he could think of. Moms Mac computer is on its way right now.
So there you go. In a few short years we have turned into Mac Fanatics.


2 comments:

Eva said...

Glad you got what you wanted. Now come and show me how to use my Ipod touch.

Caitlin said...

I am so jealous that you have one. I have always wanted one. But if I were to get an apple computer it would a Ipad