I sit on my bed
in the heap of soft pillows.
waiting, hoping
for things to get better.
I'm starting to cry.
Don't want things to change.
Voices scream negativity;
You'll fail
-the thoughts pierce-
not good enough.
All this seems true
to me at the time.
-
I crawl off the bed,
as tears wet the floor.
I plead on my knees,
-help-
how can I be better?
-
Warmth reaches out
I know He is there.
Knowledgeable, Kind
The Redemeer
in the heap of soft pillows.
waiting, hoping
for things to get better.
I'm starting to cry.
Don't want things to change.
Voices scream negativity;
You'll fail
-the thoughts pierce-
not good enough.
All this seems true
to me at the time.
-
I crawl off the bed,
as tears wet the floor.
I plead on my knees,
-help-
how can I be better?
-
Warmth reaches out
I know He is there.
Knowledgeable, Kind
The Redemeer
suffered for me.
I still do not know
where the path leads from here.
But I know I have someone.
A guide
to show me the way.
This is the path...
to my Destination.
This is the path...
to my Destination.
2 comments:
You are a daughter of a heavenly father who loves you and earthly parents who love you as well. I am so proud of you for turning to the right sources for comfort and guidance. And also... You have a lovely talent of expressingyour thoughts. Beautiful!!
This isn't from resently. Was from one of my journal entries a little while ago.
Post a Comment