Friday, May 14, 2010

The Little Things

I often have a hard time thinking of what to blog about. Creating this blog was just for fun, and I really don't think anyone reads this, so its more just for me. Full of Runon sentences and missed spelled Wrds(haha) that would put my high school english teacher to shame.
The past few days I have noticed many little things that make me happy. For one; the green thats seems to be growing EVERYWHERE. Up here, we only get sunshine and green for a few months of the year. Seeing our yard slowly changing from Brown and dead to green and alive just puts a smile on my face.
Some other things that have made me smile:
-A hug from my 4 year old sister who tells me 'I had fun on my sleepover and didn't even cry!"
-Being able to Run outside
-Music
-a clean bathroom
-A text from Mom
-Recieving a package
-Shorts and Flip Flops!
-Learning a new song on the piano
- Blue Corn chips
-Old pictures
-Reading a Good book ('The Hunger Games' is a MUST read!)

Its so easy to get caught up in the busyness (or not so busyness) of life. And spring always brings me a wave of thankfullness.

1 comment:

Christin said...

I love the spring too! This blog definitely made my day and helped me to remember to be grateful for the little things!!! LOVE YOU!