when the Dog Bites, when the bee stings, when im feeling sad; I try to remember my favorite things... and then I dont feel... So Bad
------------
Flower... Carnation. (not because I think it is the most beautiful, but because it reminds me of when my Dad brough me a Carnation and Mom a rose on the day I was born. Everytime I get a boque of flowers for my birthday, I always look for Carnations)Color... Blue (blue goes with everything)
Clothing Item.... Jeans.
Place... Home, or Grandma's house
Holidy... Utah trips
Bird... Robin (probably because its the only nice bird I actually knew the name to growing up)Animal... one thats outside
Insect... Ladybugs
Fabric... Cotton
Thing to do in Summer... Nap on the trampoline, or go Boating
Thing to do in Winter... Tobogganing
Store... RW&Co
Band... Changes frequently. and I am usually a couple steps behind everyone else... This weekend its been Owl City
Movie(s)... Kung Fu Panda
You've got mail
Hobbie... Painting
Time waster... Naps
Food... Chicken
Dessert.... Best Brownies
----------
other things that are my Favorite..
-Sewing
-Phone calls with friends
-Randome Texts
-Scarves
-Shoes
-Playing outside
-camping
- Days off work
No comments:
Post a Comment